Everything about registration is listed
Marathon & Marathon Walk
$ 115Price good until May 20, 2018 at 11:59 PST ($140 After) REGISTER
$ 95Price good until May 20, 2018 at 11:59 PST ($110 After)REGISTER
$ 350Price good until May 20, 2018 at 11:59 PST ($400 After)REGISTER
- Registration fee is inclusive of event shirt, medal, timing packet, transportation (to or from most starts), finish line food, course support and energy packets at water stations
- Prices subject to change.
- Online service fee will be applied at checkout.
- Race packet pick-up is Saturday, June 2nd, Noon – 6pm at Red Lion Hotel (see Event Details page). Packets must be picked up in person.
- *Discounts are available for Junior Teams (18 & under) and Teacher / Staff Teams. Contact Race Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) for discount codes and registration instructions.
NODM Youth Program
- Participants 18 & Under will receive a $20 discount on the marathon / half-marathon. Discount is automatic based on date of birth.
- Participants 15 & Under will receive a $10 discount on the 5K/10K. Discount is automatic based on date of birth.
- Individuals registering using the discount codes will be asked to present valid ID to verify their age. Failure to do so may result in race disqualification.
- Late registration will be available at packet pick-up on Saturday
OMC Employee Program
- Discounts are available for Olympic Medical Center employees. Contact Race Director (email@example.com) for discount code and registration instructions.
Pre Race Pasta Dinner / $12*
Pre-race pasta dinner tickets are available for purchase. The Saturday dinner is within walking distance to the Red Lion Hotel (Packet Pick-up venue). Friends and Family are welcome to attend. *The online form offers a children’s price.
Post-Race Massage / $17
15 minute post-race massage is available for purchase. A confirmation wristband will be included in your race packet.
Entry fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-deferrable. Pasta dinner tickets and massage purchases are refundable until May 15 with a written or emailed request. If you are unable to attend the race, we are happy to mail your race packet and shirt to you. Please send a self addressed, large envelope, with $5 postage to: PAMA, P.O. Box 431, Port Angeles, WA 98362. Envelope must be received by May 30. Packets will be mailed out after the event.
Registered participants can change event online at Runsignup. Be Prepared to enter your confirmation code (located in your email confirmation) and birthday for access. The fee to UPGRADE will be the difference between the amount paid for the original entry and the current price of the new event choice. There will be no refunds for downgrading. Changes made after May 1st will not be guaranteed your shirt for the new event choice (you may receive a shirt from your previously selected event).
Please review the following options that are asked on the online registration form. Details regarding these options are posted on the Event Details page.
Free shuttles are offered to the start lines for the Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K (point to point races). We strongly encourage participants to use the shuttle option as parking is limited at the race starts.
- I will ride the shuttle to my race start (Marathon Walk, Marathon, Half Marathon, and 10K)
- I will ride the shuttle after the race (Marathon Walk, Marathon, Half Marathon)
- I have my own transportation
All participants will receive a high-quality race shirt with their entry. If you register after March 1st, your shirt size is not guaranteed.
- Marathon/Relay and Half Marathon participants will choose a gender specific shirt size (XS – XXL).
- 5K/10K participants will choose a unisex size (XS – XXXL).