5K / 10K
Port Angeles, WA
February 6th, 2021
Elwha River Bridge 5K /10K is the 1st of 5 races in the Run the Peninsula Race Series.
For this year’s race, the 5K and 10K will be an out and back on the Olympic Discovery Trail, and will start at 9:30 am Saturday, February 6th at Lower Elwha Bridge, Port Angeles, WA.
Walkers are welcome!
- Race Day: Saturday, February 6th, 2021
- Register By: Friday, February 5th, 2021
- Bib Pickup: Saturday, February 5th- 7:30 am – Elwha Bridge – Pedestrian Bridge
Resources & Links
Course Map & Instructions
Parking & Shuttles
NO PARKING AT THE START / FINISH AREA!
- Participants can be dropped off on the west side of Elwha Bridge
- Shuttles will be running continuously
- 2022 Shuttle Information will be updated towards the end of 2021.
All event participants will receive an RTP Buff & No Tie Shoelaces!
Travel & Lodging
LOCATION & TRAVEL
The Elwha Bridge Run takes place in Port Angeles the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. Click below to learn more about the area, directions for how to get here and what to do in the area.
Port Angeles, Washington has many great lodging options. The host hotel for this event is Red Lion Hotel – Port Angeles. You can find other lodging accommodations here: Lodging on the Olympic Peninsula.
About Port Angeles Marathon Association
The Port Angeles Marathon Association (PAMA) is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. PAMA hosts 5 different races annually. All races also have a virtual race option for all of the events if you are not able to make it out to the Olympic Peninsula for one or all of the races.