The Olympic Discovery Marathon is very excited to be partnering with Rain Bear Running to provide 5k and 10k training programs that will get you ready for our races on the Olympic Peninsula!
In Person Training
- 4 weeks of weekly group runs along the race routes prior to the race.
- Training schedules
- Professional Coaching from a Certified Coach
- Accountability & Support
$20 (normally $60) per 4 week training period. During the 2022 race year, all training programs are sponsored by the North Olympic Healthcare Network. Email email@example.com to register or ask questions.
More Training Resources
Local Training & Events:
- Rhody Run 12K, Port Townsend, Third Sunday in May.
- The OAT Run Half Marathon and 12K Trail Runs on the Olympic Discovery Trail Adventure Route. Mid-April.
- The Goat Run Marathon and Half Marathon Trail Runs on the Olympic Discovery Trail Adventure Route. Mid-September.
- Visit the North Olympic Running Facebook page to connect with area runners.
About Port Angeles Marathon Association
The Port Angeles Marathon Association (PAMA) is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. PAMA hosts 5 different races annually. All races also have a virtual race option for all of the events if you are not able to make it out to the Olympic Peninsula for one or all of the races.