OMC 5K / 10K
Port Angeles, WA
Saturday, June 3rd, 2023
11:00 AM – Port Angeles City Pier
Olympic Medical Center 5K / 10K
There is a distance for everyone at the NODM. The Olympic Medical Center (OMC) 5K/10K has been a favorite for folks who travel with marathoners and want to stretch their own legs. It is also a fun community event that celebrates healthy living on the Olympic Peninsula. You are invited to participate in the 5K|3.1 miles or 10K|6.2 miles, run or walk. It isn’t uncommon to spot eagles, seals, and an array of shore birds along the course.
The 5K and 10K events finish under the same banner as the Marathon and Half Marathon (City Pier in Port Angeles). The event is chip-timed and all athletes receive a high-quality race shirt. All participants are invited to enjoy food, music and celebrations at the finish venue.
OMC employees receive a discount entry. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for coupon code.
Walkers are welcome!
- Race Day: Saturday, June 3rd, 2023
- Race Time: 11:00 AM
- Race Start: Port Angeles City Pier
- Register By: Saturday, June 3rd, 2023
- Bib Pickup: Red Lion Hotel – Port Angeles (221 N. Lincoln St. Port Angeles, WA 98362)
- Friday, June 2nd, 2023 – 4 pm -7 pm
- Saturday, June 3rd, 2023 – 9:30 am – Starting Line
Resources & Links
Course Map & Instructions
- Free and pay parking is available throughout downtown Port Angeles.
- The 5K and 10K are both an out and back from the Port Angeles City Pier.
5K and 10K participants will receive a high performace tee-shirt.
Travel & Lodging
LOCATION & TRAVEL
The OMC 5K / 10K is an out and back from Port Angeles City Pieron the beautiful Olympic Peninsula Discovery Trail. Click below to learn more about the area, directions for how to get here and what to do in the area.
About Port Angeles Marathon Association
The Port Angeles Marathon Association (PAMA) is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. PAMA hosts 5 different races annually. All races also have a virtual race option for all of the events if you are not able to make it out to the Olympic Peninsula for one or all of the races.